My best HAND

Tell us about your perfect hand.

Moderator: Moderator

Ageatundest
1 star member

My best HAND

Postby Ageatundest » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:00 pm

I was playing limit poker at Fulltilt poker a few weeks ago and a came across a hand that I will never forget.  I had J 10 of diamonds and i called the $2 raise.  Four other people called making the pot about $10.  So the flop come A of diamonds K of diamonds and Q queen of spades.  I flopped the nut straight and almost a Royal Flush.  So the got that made the first raise, raised $5 and i raised another $5.  He called.  Then on the turn I hit a royal flush with the Q queen of diamonds.  But little did I know that my partner had just hit quad queens.  MY partner bet $10 and I raised it up to $20 and then he reraised going up to $40 and the made the last raise up to $80 and he called.  The next card was a blank.  So i bet $10 and reraised all in which was $20 so I quickly called and i took down about $120 pot.
Mosooving1974
1 star member

Postby Mosooving1974 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:21 pm

my best hand was a straight flush playing a live game at the taj I had 45 clubs flop comes 6 c 3 c a s I checked guy bets 40 dollars 2 other people call I call turn comes 2 c I check the better bets 80 1 person calls who made the nut flush I raise 100 the flush guy calls the better raises all in for 140 dollars I got 90 so I call the nut flush calls I win haha

Return to “The perfect hand”