Heads UP / 40 $

Tell us about your perfect hand.

Moderator: Moderator

Thoody
1 star member

Heads UP / 40 $

Postby Thoody » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:31 am

was feeling a bit adventurous tonight and decided to play someone heads up for $40. I couldn't have gotten a better opponent even if I got to hand pick him. THIS GUY WAS HORRIBLE! He never raised pre-flop unless he had a pocket pair or a big ace. He never bet the flop unless he hit. He never raised me if I bet. I don't think he knew how to work the bet slider cause he never bet more than the minimum. And he called almost every time I bet if it was less than 3x the BB. This was probably the easiet match I've ever played. After I figured out how terrible he was, it was simple. I never called if he bet the flop. Kept my bets very small so he always called. Then it was only a matter of time before his stack was crippled at I made my move. I was in the SB with 10-9s so I limped in. He raised the minimum so I called. The flop came out 10-9-4. He bet, I raised, and he called. I knew now he probably had a big PP cause I already played a similar hand with him and he was playing it the same way. Next card is a 9. Full house and now there is a flush draw on the board. I bet a little more, he raises me again and I call. Next card was another 4. I bet, he raises. This is where I figured out he wasnt gonna lay his hand down so I made my move. I bet enough to put him all in and sure enough he calls. He turns over K-K. Let this be a lesson : Always, Always, Always be aggressive pre-flop when playing heads up.
Drinnera
3 star member

Postby Drinnera » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:13 pm

lol like taking $ from a baby

Return to “The perfect hand”