dang

Tell us about your perfect hand.

Moderator: Moderator

Hatent1995
4 star member

"I got the nutz"

Postby Hatent1995 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:09 am

I just had a beautiful poker moment. I was playing in another no limit single table tourney. It had been a pretty long game so far for a single table, and I had this guy next to me who was really a pain in my ass. You know the type...talking crap the whole game like he's some kind of poker god. :roll: Well every time I was in the big blind he was raising out of the small blind taking my chips. Nothing I could do about it because I was getting nothing but junk. Finally I had enough and decided that I was gonna take a stand no matter what my cards were. :evil: Well I got dealt junk again in the big blind...2-3 suited diamonds, and sure enough he raised so I called and the rest of the table folded. The flop came 2 of spades, 3 of hearts, 9 of hearts. Pretty good for me right. He bets...I call. Turn comes 2 of hearts. Now I'm sittin nice in my boat. He bets...I raise. Then he says " haha what are you raisin me for I got the nutz dumbass". So he re-raises me all in. Now I knew he was lying because he couldn't have had pocket 2's because I had a 2 in my hand, and I didn't think he had pocket 3's. So I said "better check again genius" and called. He showed AK suited hearts. The river was a blank and I beat his ace high flush with the smallest full house possible...2's full of 3's. He went on and on about how I sucked and should of never been in the hand. All I said was "guess my nutz were a little bigger than yours". :lol: He was out of the tourney a few hands later still moaning about his bad beat. It's moments like that that make me forget about all of my bad beats and all of the jerks. For a little while anyway.
Tank
5 star member

dang

Postby Tank » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:48 am

[wow beautiful. don't u just love being able to rube some jerks nose in it. It's like 500 yard center red rifle shot with no scope, your first 30 pound king salmon think i missed spelled that one "big fish", being able to sip a little 30 year old scotch... I think you get the drift GREAT JOB
m60

Return to “The perfect hand”