I think so

Anything not poker related.

Moderator: Moderator

klas793
Site Admin

what's up

Postby klas793 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:06 pm

Hi all!

In case you wonder why I havent been posting so much lately it's because I'v started a job and it takes up a lot of time - especially in the beginning. However now that I have gotten started I should be back to normal speed in posts and site updates soon. I've e-mailed poker host about a low buy-in tourney and we'll start to plan where have the next freeroll.

See you at the tables!
danadolf
Tank
5 star member

Outdrawn

Postby Tank » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:10 pm

Looks like its curtains. turn out the lights, its sad wonder what put them in such bad shape. Today I stoped in over there and one of most oldest members puts up a post "this place is on it back, find a new fourm" or something like that and then he listed three links for other forums.. So I put our's in there too. If they are going too disband maybe we will pick up some new members.
m60
klas793
Site Admin

Postby klas793 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:04 pm

yes, let's hope they go to our forum instead
Tank
5 star member

I think so

Postby Tank » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:16 pm

some of those "monster forum" have requirements that you would spend your whole day just posting and not playing, thats why I don't understand. One would think that if you belong too something you would stop in and if nothing else say "hello" I'm alive.. I have met some very high class people here. Good Players not so good players (me yet) but I am learning from you guys..... can't run over trees like danadolf yet, and can't out bluff jdawg yet... and Shy and TN with those "red dresses" If I wasn't married so long, and was about 10 years younger look out....lol
m60

Return to “Off Topic”