Re: Online post dont count?

Anything not poker related.

Moderator: Moderator

Stagazen
2 star member

Online post dont count?

Postby Stagazen » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:16 pm

what does this mean? 2 post are 2 post what is an online post?
Stagazen
2 star member

Postby Stagazen » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:24 pm

oh what an absolute clown online post's lol it says oneline post's dont count. ok then but in say this then you get fools wrint novels on just about anything. i can tell people i had a great day and a bad beat in one sentence so why would you want me to go and write 10,000 lines filled with useless crap about how it was the night before christmas and all was calm? oh well i guess each to there own.
Nosinut
1 star member

Postby Nosinut » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:41 pm

coxie wrote:oh what an absolute clown online post's lol it says oneline post's dont count. ok then but in say this then you get fools wrint novels on just about anything. i can tell people i had a great day and a bad beat in one sentence so why would you want me to go and write 10,000 lines filled with useless crap about how it was the night before christmas and all was calm? oh well i guess each to there own.

Pardon? Can you say that in English  :lol:  I think you done a great job of describing what not to do and actually doing it yourself!   :o
Oh well each to their own  :lol:
Resocand
2 star member

Re: Online post dont count?

Postby Resocand » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:34 pm

coxie wrote:what does this mean? 2 post are 2 post what is an online post?

Go back and check it says oneline post don't count that means that you need to type more than a line of a sentence to count as a post. Hope this helps. :wink:

Return to “Off Topic”