Mickey D's

Anything not poker related.

Moderator: Moderator

Tank
5 star member

just checking in

Postby Tank » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:22 pm

hi ya gang, I am alive, (still feel like chit) went 5 days without food, and more importantly COFFEE....lol....ouch it hurts too laugh, and the MD's strike again they was treating me for the wrong "bug" in my medical file big words (alerigic to penecillen) never could spell so yep they gave me something from penecillen family and almost did me in, have new Doc now and he put me on some different stuff, yesterday I looked like a (puffer fish) today just look like a guy who needs shave, shower, and some sun... just thought I should show up and let ya know the tank blew a seal and was outta commission. I will keep ya posted but I am still not too functional, I'll see yas
m60
Jdawg1142
5 star member

Postby Jdawg1142 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:15 pm

:lol: alergic to penicilian however you spell that :lol: i am too hehe and my doctor gave it to me to me by "accident" turns out she was the sister of a girl i broke up with.
Tank
5 star member

just checking in

Postby Tank » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:16 am

I'm getting better by the day still not a 100% but the new pills seem too be working. today I had "Real Food" chicken sandwich and FF yes yes food greasey, high colesteral, FOOD my insides still feel like its the day after you do sit ups for the first time in months but its going away. And my head is starting not too hurt (after the alergic reaction) but hell I miss you guys and I miss playing but I tried too play a little today and my mind is still in a fog.... I hope too be back too my self soon. I should have bought stock in the t.p. company that my wife buy for all the time I spent in the bathroom in the last what almost a week, So I'll see yas soon
m60
Hatent1995
4 star member

Postby Hatent1995 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:39 am

Nice to hear that you are feeling a little better. Lay of the McDonald's though man...that stuff will kill you.
Tank
5 star member

Mickey D's

Postby Tank » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:03 pm

Thanks Shake, it won't be long and I'll be back too playing 16 hours a day up all night and dreaming about the one that "got cracked" .....lol but no mickey d's just line me up against a wall, or tell me no more sex, but don't take away my mickey d's...tank cannot live without greese.
m60

Return to “Off Topic”