Life or death

Anything not poker related.

Moderator: Moderator

Tank
5 star member

World News

Postby Tank » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:35 pm

I don't know if this made the news across the big water to the east, but yesterday Sunday some guy in Milwaukee Wisconsin shot and killed 8 people and himself at a Church Convention, three more wounded this is getting nuts, some crazy sob who is mad at a Federal Judge breaks into her house shoots and kills her husband and her mother, another nut on trail for Rape grabs a cops gun kills the cop, the Judge, and a court reporter...two cousins where wrestling in the back yard had a couple of beers got outta control one of the goes too his car grabs a gun one shot in the heart another one dead....and this is all what in the last week. I am a father of two daughters I am starting too feel like I should build a house with 8 bedrooms bring them and their familys home too keep them safe. It seem like the whole U.S. A. has gone mad.
Bour1978
1 star member

Feeding tube case/ Texas explosion

Postby Bour1978 » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:20 am

How does everyone feel about the feeding tube being removed from a lady? Have you heard about the explosion in Texas at an oil refinery that killed 15 people and injured 100?
Tank
5 star member

Life or death

Postby Tank » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:26 pm

I don't know what too think. I rode motorcycles for so many years I had a living will many years ago...(chit happens) I made the choice didn't want too put my family into a position where they would have decide or think (I killed dad). People just don't wan't too think about that. To go on with this for all these years, the pain and suffering that the family has gone through waiting for God's Hand to do the work is unbievable. I can't condem the husband, nor do I agree with all the legal and political stuff. I am not a Bible thumper,,, But I think this one should have been left up to God.
Mark
Whorem1978
3 star member

Postby Whorem1978 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:49 am

The worst things about the situation were while everyone talked about the woman, no one talked about her original condition, Bullimia, as if there could be an effect without a cause. Also, it was absolutely sick that various religious and right-wing political groups tried to exploit the situation by using it for fundraising. I hope there's a special room in hell for people who try to cash in on other people's misery like that.

Return to “Off Topic”