5 posts is fair

Anything not poker related.

Moderator: Moderator

ACE-magnet
5 star member

5 posts is fair

Postby ACE-magnet » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:00 pm

hey frank i just pulled ALL your posts and read them i didnt takr very long at all.befroe this thread you had 9 posts 4 of which containes requsts for passwords or what seemed to be complaints about posting requirements!?the post i cant find is one related to poker,the play of your cards,etc.etc.this forum is a great place to belong,FREE$ 5 quality posts is a fair trade 8)
Thermor
1 star member

Postby Thermor » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:53 am

i agree
is not to hard to make 5 post
anyway u can read the topics on the forum
i find many useful things here
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:16 am

I know this site is in its infancy and can't really afford to turn people away, but I don't think 5 posts is enough.  If you can't come up with 10 to 15 posts of solid contribution, you shouldn't be allowed to play for FREE money.  ACE:  I hope you guys start asking more of the members as the membership increases.  Remember, you are giving away money, not coupons to Big Boy....people should have to earn the right to participate.

I know I'm a newb at this site but it always gets under my skin when people complain about what they have to do to play for free money.  Just a reflection on our "you owe me" society.
Chammat
5 star member

Postby Chammat » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:37 pm

i agree i admit at first i came here to get into a small freeroll and earn a bit of FREE! money

but now after a while ive realised forums are more like 1 big community everyone talks to everyone and gets to know each other, giving each other advice,,,,,,,

i agree with gmrozz
Exas1995
2 star member

Postby Exas1995 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:12 pm

speaking of advice.....i am still in search of information

:oops: what the @(&^*%#@*%$*@ is a freeze out :oops:

geee...i feel much better now :P
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:26 pm

snafusmurf wrote:speaking of advice.....i am still in search of information
:oops: what the @(&^*%#@*%$*@ is a freeze out :oops:
geee...i feel much better now :P

Freeze out: A game that is played down to one winner and where players can not add money to their original buy-in.
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:43 pm

People shouldnt expect something for nothing. There is no such thing as a free lunch and someone who is going to just post to ask for passwords isnt contrbuting much if you ask me..

On the other hand some folks arent good with written words or think they  dont have anything to say so it is hard for them to come up with what they think is a contribution.. Others are just shy.

That is what we have mods for... Its there job to banish the abusers and delete their posts and give a little leeway to those who are trying but may be at a little bit of a loss for words.

Return to “Off Topic”