NO TIME

Anything not poker related.

Moderator: Moderator

Rower1979
3 star member

NO TIME

Postby Rower1979 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:16 pm

come on gang you mean i got to post 5times everytime to get in freerolls at Absolute Poker i cant think of that many lies you lucky the first time PEACE hope to cya the tables  :shock:
Sauty1976
2 star member

Postby Sauty1976 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:10 pm

Just the fact that you are complaining makes your membership in this forum useless. The fact that you would complain about meeting a posting requirement in order to take advantage of FREErolls blows my mind. The administrators put a lot of work into this forum and you expect to just have freeroll $ placed in your lap? I may be a new member to this forum, but I am in dozens of other ones, so I know that a private forum like this is more like a community, so instead of coming up with garbage posts like this one to meet your requirement, why dont you do something beneficial for the rest of us, such as giving your opinion on poker strategy, what games you play, etc. Just seeing garbage like this makes me wish I had my own forum so that I could enforce the community, and people like you who post just for the requirement would be obsolete.
Rower1979
3 star member

Postby Rower1979 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:24 pm

see you want to go fist to cuff to get your posts in but i wont stoop that low but i will explain something to you i am not cmplaining if you kind of look between the lines you can see the kidding around but you got your nose so far up you cant see that can you jmlevy thats ashame sorry to flake your dandruff next time i will type it for you to understand it more clearly but i will let you know if i am complaining believe you me PEACE :lol:  :twisted:
Sauty1976
2 star member

Postby Sauty1976 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:49 pm

Dude, before you start coming out here and criticizing me for trying to set you straight, you might want to learn some things. First, if you ever graduated, much less attended college, you would have learned about a concept of punctuation. It not only helps clarify your writing, but it also helps to give you more credibility.
Now, with that said, I will admit that I might not be accustomed to your sense of humor. However, I can safely say that if 75% of the members on this site look at this thread and see what you wrote and how you wrote it, they would also see this as a form of complaining. Maybe you are too busy to make time to meet requirements to play in freerolls? Maybe you are too lazy to do it? Or maybe you just can't think of anything sensible to write about, which causes you to have to come up with garbage posts like these?! Who really knows! All I was trying to say is that to participate in any freeroll league, you have to fulfill requirements, and seeing that there is no fee to play in these freeroll games, making 5 posts within the span of a week is the least you could do. Now, to the reason I considered this a garbage post. You state in the subject of your thread "NO TIME". You then go on to (supposedly in a sarcastic way) say that you can't come up with five good things to say before the next freeroll on Sunday. Never in your post did you explain or give reason as to why the subject read "NO TIME", you just went on to complain about meeting post requirements.
Now, if you want to talk trash, that's fine with me bro, but I'm not a MEMBER of this community to trash talk with people hundreds of miles away from me. I am here to play poker, so why don't you make this POKER forum a better place and talk about the sport itself, not the annoyance of meeting freeroll requirements.
With that said, PEACE!
Jdawg1142
5 star member

Postby Jdawg1142 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:39 am

Here is a good alternative i just delete your account?
Sauty1976
2 star member

Postby Sauty1976 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:43 am

Jdawg, are you talking to Frank or me? I didn't know you were an administrator here. I've been playing with you at the PA events for years now.
Jdawg1142
5 star member

Postby Jdawg1142 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:00 am

jmlevy wrote:Jdawg, are you talking to Frank or me? I didn't know you were an administrator here. I've been playing with you at the PA events for years now.

woops didn't word it right, i'm talking to frank, your cool :) and i still remember my best played hand against you hehe :lol: .
Sauty1976
2 star member

Postby Sauty1976 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:29 am

LOL, I would ask you to relive it, but I think that might cause me to become depressed  :?
Jdawg1142
5 star member

Postby Jdawg1142 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:53 am

jmlevy wrote:LOL, I would ask you to relive it, but I think that might cause me to become depressed  :?

hehe... if you ever want to know just say it ;)

Return to “Off Topic”