Noble

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Yousitel
1 star member

Noble

Postby Yousitel » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:23 am

Noble Poker and CD Poker is my favorites both on the iPoker network. Like the graphics and the sit and go's, cash games for everybody too.
Untake
2 star member

Postby Untake » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:37 pm

I like both of those sites as well, definitely able to build a bankroll there with their dirty dozen games. I like Betfred as well. I won a small amount of money there playing a private freeroll and was able to build on that with their SNG's...did you know they go as low as .2/.4 cent buy in? I actually played a couple of the .10 cent buy in SNG to get me started.
Twousay
1 star member

Postby Twousay » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:03 pm

I enjoy playing on all the iPoker sites.... I like that you can be in one site and find a friend playing in another as they all share the same tables.. :lol:    I find most players the players fairly pleasant there and don't get as many jerks as some of the other sites..lol
Youlthe
1 star member

Postby Youlthe » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:44 pm

Got account on other Ipoker skins Titan and CDpoker but dunno much about this one.
Saw somewhere they offer a $200 freeroll, that sounds good I'll give a try. I don't too kind of like Playtech at all, but Titan poker is a success seemingly. This one may be worth a  shot too.

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”