full tilt

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Troms1983
1 star member

favorite sites

Postby Troms1983 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:43 am

my favorite sites would have to include, Party Poker, Nole Poker and Poker Islands. I trust these sites very much, and I beleive that these sites require the most skill to pay at, and at the same time the bad players are less apt to get lucky hits
Sages1989
3 star member

full tilt

Postby Sages1989 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:12 am

Full Tilt has good software with cartoon style avatars that display different emotions. They have a bunch of pros that play there, although you seldom see them. Howard lederer, Chris Ferguson and Phil Ivey are associated with Full Tilt.

The most popular game there is low stakes No Limit Hold'em.

They have a matching first time deposit bonus up to $600. It takes a while to get it, but they release it in 20% increments.

For those trying to earn a cheap way to the WSOP Full Tilt offers extra incentives and cash. If you win a seat you also get a seminar with the pros to prep you for the WSOP.

For being less than a year old Full Tilt is doing well and is very ambitious, especially with its tournaments.

Overall I found the games there to be tougher than elsewhere, but with a 100% matching bonus it's worth checking out.

best,

donvic

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”