AP freerolls

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Youpirse2
1 star member

Postby Youpirse2 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:48 am

I'm still stuck on AP as it's fast paced and there are just a ton of freerolls that you can have a great time with.  Anyone win a big Freeroll?

I'll let you know as soon as I take one down :)

Cheers,
BonusJunky
Pruchalk
3 star member

Postby Pruchalk » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:17 am

A couple of weeks ago I survived all the way through one of the 2000 entrant all-in fests to win. Made $10. Not a lot per hour...but the thrill of the win was great!

The key, I think, is to be patient as hell at the beginning. People are constantly going all in with anything (or nothing, more properly). Save your all-ins for a  monster hand. Then, when the crazies weed themselves out, you can play a bit more aggressively. Plus, with any tourney of that size...you have to have some luck on your side!
Farright1969
2 star member

Postby Farright1969 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:19 am

ap rules!!  there are soooo many freerolls on there and there is money to be made there, BIG money!!
Foolve89

AP

Postby Foolve89 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:01 pm

My wife, HippieChick, got me into playing poker.  I was playing on the MSN zone Hearts games for nothing, and here at AP I win money .....thats a good thing!  I love it there, and like playing wiht people I recognize...and that recognize me.....good thing there too

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”