Fred won't Bet on $100 Freerolls

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Alicibuse
1 star member

Fred won't Bet on $100 Freerolls

Postby Alicibuse » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:05 pm

Betfred has over the last couple months, really shortened their freeroll offers.  And yesterday could be the final straw for me.

Starting yesterday (Nov 14) BetFred is no longer offering $100 freerolls.  Their new freeroll schedule is 4 $50 freerolls per day.  I've emptied my account, and probably won't play there much anymore.  I don't know if the freeroll cut back is because of a lack of interest, but a lack of freerolls definatly turns my interest.

Cheers
Thelikin
2 star member

Postby Thelikin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:22 pm

Yeah, i stopped playing there after they shortened it to $100.

It was good 2 months ago when they had the $500 Freerolls.
Tionevilly
5 star member

Postby Tionevilly » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:21 pm

I used tp play their as well. Ater they reduced to !00.00 i squit playing there also. Now lowering to 50 looks like they will rid everyone else. Very bad move.
Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:04 am

I must say that the BetFred freerolls were a cash cow for a while.   I guess that they were hoping to attract depositors and didn't get the numbers they hoped for.

I haven't played much there lately either.   $50 freerolls don't interest me.

They did bring in a daily $500 guaranteed with $1.10 buy in.   That probably has more going for it than the $50 freerolls.

Can't really expect to get something for nothing forever.   The sites are in business to make money.   Was good while it lasted though.
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:18 pm

I agree with DCI.. THis site was a cash cow when it first started. It didnt have a lot of players in the freerolls and I was able to build up a nice bankroll.  I find most of my leagues play on Titan now and I seem to play thru there.

I still keep my eye out for the special freerolls they host like the Telegraph and Fantasy Football. Plus the $1.10 buyin for the Las Vegas tourney looks like a good deal

Expect more and more poker sites to do away with freerolls. Ive seen it coming and Ive only played for a year. The sites make their money from the rake and from tourney entry fees.
Fitain
1 star member

Postby Fitain » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:30 pm

I use to enjoy bet fred free rolls the time was great for me I could come home from work and catch at least two most of the time three of them now its only one :(

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”