least favorite sites

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Whentlet
2 star member

least favorite sites

Postby Whentlet » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:09 pm

valeio poker has 10 free rolls-they are anounce 30 min before start,which makes them hard to find unless you have schedule. then you can't get in.fills up too fast. Paradise poker is no good for free rolls,they have promos but I could only enter 1,I think you have to play real money 1st. Not to crazy about poker host. Its more the players than the site
Beginge
2 star member

Postby Beginge » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:27 pm

I hate party poker!
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:45 pm

Ive heard it has improved but I really dont like Poker.com. So slow (and I have cable internet access) and it takes for ever to play a round.

Party poker was my original site but I dont think they have that much to offer compared to Pokerstars or a host of other sites. Minimum deposit is $50. No micro limits (unless this has changed)

Poker Host or (poker worst).. Lets just say Trust issues with them. They screwed over a member of another forum big time. Put money in her account for a 2nd place finish and then said it was a mistake and that they were awarding a seat to a WPT tourney to first place even though there wasnt enough money to cover the guarantee for the seat and they listed places 1-5 or so as paying out in cash.
Theany1976
1 star member

Postby Theany1976 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:51 pm

valeio poker has 10 free rolls-which makes them hard to find unless you have schedule. then you can't get in.fills up too fast. Paradise poker is no good for free rolls,they have promos but I could only enter 1,I think you have to play real money 1st. Not to crazy about poker host. Its more the players than the site

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”