JSP

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Ahmand1976
2 star member

JSP

Postby Ahmand1976 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:59 am

Howdy Y'all -

We all have our prefered rooms and for many various reasons. One I haven't seen mentioned here is Jet Set Poker and it has a lot to offer. It's (like AP and Champs) independent so there's no other quite like it and their software is some of the best I've ever seen. They're also quite innovative being one of the first to 86 no-shows from freerolls and probably the first to offer head-hunter events.

I've found their support to be top notch and their transfers are among the fastest I've ever seen. Hell, even the bulk of their players are courteous as well as skillful. I don't think they offer much in the way of freerolls any longer as they've already built a pretty solid base of players nor do they have exceptional deposit bonuses. They do allow instant player to player tranfers and it's a snap to take notes and locate Pals at their site. The "Last Hand" feature is very cool as well.

Personally I only have one major problem with them - I simply find it very hard to win there. I do think their players are better than you'll find at most sites and I'm sure that's a part of it but I doubt it's the only reason. I just seem to lose my mojo there and I can't tell you why.

Anyhow, regardless of where you play, I wish you all the best of luck players!
Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:59 pm

Jet Set has two unique features that I really like.

One is the Headhunter tourneys.   Instead of simply receiving a payout for making final table, part of the prize money is distributed based on who you eliminate.   Top players have a bigger price or bounty on their "heads".

I also like the PokerFaces.    If you win one of their PokerFace tourneys you get a custom "face" or Icon, which is animated and does interesting things when you change its expression.

Even the regular poker faces can make smiles or frowns and that is enjoyable.  You can also throw chips if you get annoyed or break a chair.    :lol:
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:50 pm

I've always heard that people liked Jet Set, but never had a reason to play there.  I think my next D/L will be Carribbean Sun but I like what I'm hearing about JSP.  I'm a sucker for things like "PokerFace" tourneys.
Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:02 pm

Once you get Jet Set installed look around for people with stom "pokerfaces" and ask what their "faces" do.   Some of them are really neat!

If anyone on the list has a custom poker face they want to show off, please post your JetSet username so we can check it out!

Carol
Laing1989
2 star member

Postby Laing1989 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:07 pm

I like Jetset, had some fun games there for sure. too bad they just cut their freerolls, was just starting to build a bankroll there. now i gotta do it on the cheap ring tables... which seems to have had quite a few loose players when i was playing. hopefully they will still have their custom avatar freeroll this weekend.

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”