Undefined poker subject

Post your favourite poker sites.

Moderator: Moderator

Mortund1985
1 star member

AP

Postby Mortund1985 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:57 pm

p is my favorite by far.. i also like full tilt (cool avatars)
Theany1976
1 star member

Postby Theany1976 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:57 pm

ap is the bulls toliet
but that smell keeps pulling me back to it
Disper
2 star member

Postby Disper » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:32 pm

Actually I think AP is great for the sngs.   I end up in the money most times.   There are faults with AP but for the most part they are by far the best for sngs and freerolls.
Stagazen
2 star member

Postby Stagazen » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:41 am

im a fan of AP but carribean sun is getting alot better too
Ahmand1976
2 star member

AP

Postby Ahmand1976 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:09 am

Howdy Y'all -

I've never cared a great deal for AP myself though I do know they're an honest and reputable room with many advocates. My bitches are mostly with their software. As an independent, I'd expect they could do a much better job along the lines of a Jet Set for example. I just simply don't understand why in the world so many swear by it.

We've all had the chat problems that still persist and the boots that seem to come way too often. Those are all a part of it but the details bother me as well. For example, the column headings don't sort the columns as they should in all cases. The rank of tourney players is hard if not impossible to determine. Tourneys are difficult to locate and should be divided into more specific catagories. Those are but a few of many issues I personally dislike.

Good luck anyhow!
Begglas
2 star member

Postby Begglas » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:42 pm

I think Absolute Poker has the most consistent re-load bonuses out there.

I was really happy that they started having those $5k and 1k freerolls, even though they were hard to get into.   I miss them now they are gone and hope they will do them again.

I like the software ok, and I haven't had problems with the upgrades loading for a while.

The main improvements I'd like to see are being able to tell your rank in tourneys without having to go counting at all the tables and an easier way to locate tournaments in the lobbies.

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”