hey

Special bonuses

Moderator: Moderator

Tionevilly
5 star member

Postby Tionevilly » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:37 am

Thanks Danadolf was waiting to here from someone. Think ill do this soon. Thanks for telling us about this. Most people who play alot of online poker probably have 20 at AP already.
Laing1989
2 star member

Postby Laing1989 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:27 pm

danadolf! yer the MAN. I was wondering what i would play tonight, and AP wasnt on the list.... Now it is!
thanks fer the free entry.
Myst
Pruchalk
3 star member

Postby Pruchalk » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:54 pm

Awesome! About to start a $20 rebuy tourney (I never rebuy, btw) and looking forward to getting the entry fee back! Thanks, AP and Hasselquist...
Pruchalk
3 star member

Postby Pruchalk » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:49 pm

Okay, I didn't last the first hour (and I don't rebuy), but as soon as I busted out, I emailed support. In less than half an hour, the money was back in my account.

Great job!!!!!
Yousand
3 star member

Postby Yousand » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:21 pm

This is a great offer. I am going to play in a $20 MTT tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on.

8)
Ruspinfirl
2 star member

Postby Ruspinfirl » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:46 pm

Not many decent tournaments available for the $2.12 in my account ?!
Vortunfir
1 star member

Postby Vortunfir » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:34 pm

ppatrhh wrote:But I have to deposit. That's not real staking me.

Actually, if you're a tourney player you should already know that with AP you can't make any withdrawal until you've made a deposit in their system anyway. SO if you play a freeroll and you win you can't withdraw that money until you've made a deposit.

So it's a good idea to make the minimum deposit at any site you play in regularly. That way you're set up already when you win.
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:22 pm

well this looks like an offer you cant refuse so to speak. Im looking to play the three oclock $20 no limit buyin on AP tourney ID 59549
Wilisting
2 star member

Postby Wilisting » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:21 pm

I had done one $25 buyin on Interpoker back in July and frankly wasnt ready. Ive been told Im ready to move up as Ive been playing well. Jdawg always says if it wasnt for luck IG youd win all the time. Probably true for most of us..  

$20 buyin on AP 79 registered. I doubled up early on knocking off two folks and then went card dead mid tourney. Coupled with getting moved about 4 times and getting reblinded, I lost about half my stack. Then things turned.  Down to 16 I had put myself into position to at least make final twelve to qualify for AP challenge.. top 9 pays..

I am dealt AA i raise to $1600 about 25% of may stack. Dude reraises me all in. Hes been blind stealing I call easily... he flips up QQ... Flop blank, turn blank.. .I can see the river coming    Q.. He had me outchipped by a few and out I went. Sickening feeling in my stomach as I played near perfect poker.

At least I know I am very capable of handling this $ buyin now and more then held my own.
Farright1969
2 star member

Postby Farright1969 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:47 am

najdoyza wrote:
ppatrhh wrote:But I have to deposit. That's not real staking me.

Actually, if you're a tourney player you should already know that with AP you can't make any withdrawal until you've made a deposit in their system anyway. SO if you play a freeroll and you win you can't withdraw that money until you've made a deposit.

So it's a good idea to make the minimum deposit at any site you play in regularly. That way you're set up already when you win.

i heard that u DONT have to make a deposit on AP to make a withdraw.  i have never made a deposit on AP but have hundreds on ap from starting at freerolls then building my bankroll in the buy-ins.  i havent tried to withdraw yet but will try soon.  what is the point of making a deposit to withdraw??  if thats what it takes i will deposite $50 then withdraw $500.  i really dont get why they would make u deposit if u plan on taking it right back out.
Farright1969
2 star member

Postby Farright1969 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:52 am

Irongirl wrote:I had done one $25 buyin on Interpoker back in July and frankly wasnt ready. Ive been told Im ready to move up as Ive been playing well. Jdawg always says if it wasnt for luck IG youd win all the time. Probably true for most of us..  

$20 buyin on AP 79 registered. I doubled up early on knocking off two folks and then went card dead mid tourney. Coupled with getting moved about 4 times and getting reblinded, I lost about half my stack. Then things turned.  Down to 16 I had put myself into position to at least make final twelve to qualify for AP challenge.. top 9 pays..

I am dealt AA i raise to $1600 about 25% of may stack. Dude reraises me all in. Hes been blind stealing I call easily... he flips up QQ... Flop blank, turn blank.. .I can see the river coming    Q.. He had me outchipped by a few and out I went. Sickening feeling in my stomach as I played near perfect poker.

At least I know I am very capable of handling this $ buyin now and more then held my own.

dont u just hate that?? i played on the last day of the month and went out in 14th place, 9 paid out of 80 registered.  less then 15 min later they were in the money.  didnt even get in the AP challenge, ugh.  but think that i did alright considering the hands i lost in the other person got VERY lucky and caught out on the river.
Dientiong
5 star member

Postby Dientiong » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:33 pm

If anyone did not take advantage of this promo, you really missed out.  

Here's why:  You don't have to submit the information until AFTER the tourney is completed.  I cashed in two $20 tourneys, so I didn't use those for the rebate.  After I missed the money in the third try, I submitted my request for rebate and the money was in my account the next day.  

Thanks to this promotion, I took my account from a measley $25 to over $200.  

Danadolf:  If you can work anything out like this again, that would be great.  Thanks!!
Tionevilly
5 star member

Postby Tionevilly » Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:49 pm

I used this to practice my hi/lo game. Dont feel i play well enough yet to play buy-ins although i finished 2 spots out of the money. Hope they run something like this again, ill just use it to practice hi/lo.
Husafter
1 star member

hey

Postby Husafter » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:37 pm

ty for this i received my 20$ back a while ago.
Upast1974
1 star member

Postby Upast1974 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:08 am

i always see to come late for these things!
Hate that!

Return to “Special Bonuses”