Dream is nice

No-deposit bonuses.

Moderator: Moderator

Cored1975

free $10

Postby Cored1975 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:48 pm

Both dream poker and royal vegas poker offer free 10 dollar bonuses a day after signing up. However, you aren't allowed to cash out until you meet a specific quota of raked hands. Their software is not that good either.
Oftelith
2 star member

hi

Postby Oftelith » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:35 pm

i dont like that software not at all and because people hate them they have to give free money lol  :D  :D  :D
Exierfirs2
1 star member

Dream is nice

Postby Exierfirs2 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:13 pm

I really like Dream poker actually. They have good freerolls and I really like the software. They also have very nice restricted freerolls. I will never complain about a site that gives me free money.lol
Younder
1 star member

Postby Younder » Sat May 06, 2006 4:54 pm

Beware that for these Prima network sites that offer the 'free' $10, you need to play 240 raked hands to clear the bonus and before you can make a withdrawal of any kind!

I lost my Dreampoker $10 in one classic donk session but by cashing in a couple of freerolls, micro ring games and SnGs I managed to build my balance up to over $60.  I decided to try a withdrawal and got hit by the rake requirement!  So if I had REJECTED the $10, I would have been able to make my withdrawal!
Tonse1969
1 star member

Postby Tonse1969 » Sat May 06, 2006 7:08 pm

Can you have more than 1 account?
Folody79
2 star member

Postby Folody79 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:55 pm

You can get all the prima bonuses, just make sure that you use the same username in all the rooms otherwise they WILL lock your acc'ts. Hey, whatever the requirements are , the money is FREE.
Whange
4 star member

Postby Whange » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:48 am

I got hit with the same rake requirement on dream.  I didn't know about it on royal vegas.  Of course, I don't have anything there either.  I lost the $10 pretty quick.
Jakfam

Postby Jakfam » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:29 pm

Is this promo still goin on Royal Vegas??
vegoGlokegak
2 star member

Cda to mp3 free online converter care

Postby vegoGlokegak » Sat May 27, 2017 12:36 am

MP3 Quality Modifier is a small freeware program for Windows that is simple to use and works very well. It also doesn't contain any malware or useless offers when installing it. Free cda to mp3 converter online visit this website: easy cda to mp3 converter run ask cda to mp3 converter American
vegoGlokegak
2 star member

Convert cda to mp3 your

Postby vegoGlokegak » Sat May 27, 2017 12:38 am

How do I convert my cda music to mp3 her explanation: audio cda file to mp3 converter political policy download cda to mp3 speak Win98 the convert window cli from CD ripper, or music converter was not closing after rip, plus was shown Edit id tag (from right click >> edit tag) no longer locks explorer window whilst editing Edit id tag displays common id elements blank if a track has no tags Edit id tag - remembers the last position of the window + if window is large enough (starting from last time only), the elements have extra room to show Naming added [length_mmss], [length_hhmmss], [composer] & [conductor] Reference: Pro Frequency Conversion enabled by default All programs: if running in debug mode, the debugging information will show even if program crashes Music Converter: No longer creates ARTIST id tags for naming if one does not exist (TITLE is created from filename if does not exist) Audio Properties page: Visually more smarter Wave decoder - if a wave file is PCM then does not use the fact chunk (could be wrong)
vegoGlokegak
2 star member

Cda2mp3 online film

Postby vegoGlokegak » Sat May 27, 2017 12:40 am

Free MP4 to MP3 Converter is an efficient and ALL-IN-ONE MP4 to MP3 converter program for music fans. It helps convert MP4 to MP3, which can then be played on music players or more likely used during the audio editing and mixing process. By converting MP4 to MP3, you can play MP3 audio files on your MP3 player and listen to educational videos, interviews, and more while on your way. With its build-in latest & advanced MP4 codec and Lame MP3 encoder, the sound quality of the encoded MP3 files is well maintained and superior to its counterparts. Freely enjoy the MP4 music with MP3 players Now! Overall, VSDC Free Audio Converter is just as quick as most of the other tools in this list, and is great for converting your files to a common format. The Best cda to mp3 online converter check out the post right here: http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-rip-audio-cd-to-mp3-files pick glass cda to mp3 Converter (Freeware) always

Return to “No-Deposit Bonuses”