OK USA POKER

Heared of a new poker site? Let us know...

Moderator: Moderator

klas793
Site Admin

OK USA Poker

Postby klas793 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:01 pm

OK USA Poker

OK USA Poker is here to defend your rights to play online poker. As you may already know, the US congress has recently taken action to try and prevent Americans from playing online poker. The manner it which it was taken has millions of Americans outraged. We are donating 50% of our profits to help in the fight to protect online poker! So, when you play here, you will be helping the cause and helping to keep the ability to play online poker. Enjoy!

The Staff of OK USA Poker

Vichimen72

Postby Vichimen72 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:11 pm

There is a small problem with OkUSA, it is just another skin for Jungle Poker and I have found that you can regester for the same tourney twice. You just can't play both seats at the same time. I guess someone with 2 puters could do it. I just think that it is a flaw that could be exploited.
Gaid1973
2 star member

Postby Gaid1973 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:42 pm

my thing is u win a ticket for main event (wfme) at both u can only play one ..Thats not fair...i thought about using both and when i lose in one go on and play other that i have been sitting out in untill i lost in other...Would that be cheating i dont think so becuz i won both tickets......I would hate to see my ok usa sitting there as i played my jungle though......Delema!!! What do Y'all think??
Whaviely
3 star member

Postby Whaviely » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:04 pm

i am new registered and played in a tourney..i like the site i think they will make a lot of freerolls..and i will be there:)
Untake
2 star member

Postby Untake » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:00 pm

I have always liked Jungle Poker and even though OK USA is a skin of Jungle I am not too sure I care for it. What I mean is I have only played their Senator First freeroll and about 3 other private forum freerolls. They have all been high speed games. I don't mind turbo games once in awhile but geez don't they have normal games?
Gaid1973
2 star member

Postby Gaid1973 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:10 pm

i like ok usa i like jungle. I'm becoming to like Bugsy. Ok usa with its bounty on frist too funny. I love the ladies tourneys on jungle and i wouldm love to be able to play both sites at the same time it really buts a dent in overlapping league games and special tourneys.
Diater
1 star member

bugsy

Postby Diater » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:21 pm

bugsy (poker pages) was my first site to play at and i wouldn't play there again knowing now their cashing out stipulations make it almost impossible to ever collect. i'm not sure if i'll try okusa but i do like jungle poker.

swami66
Gaid1973
2 star member

Re: bugsy

Postby Gaid1973 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:47 pm

swami66 wrote:bugsy (poker pages) was my first site to play at and i wouldn't play there again knowing now their cashing out stipulations make it almost impossible to ever collect. i'm not sure if i'll try okusa but i do like jungle poker.

swami66

wow what cashing out policies differ there then on say ok usa?
Shateriere
2 star member

Re: OK USA Poker

Postby Shateriere » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:29 pm

danadolf wrote:OK USA Poker

OK USA Poker is here to defend your rights to play online poker. As you may already know, the US congress has recently taken action to try and prevent Americans from playing online poker. The manner it which it was taken has millions of Americans outraged. We are donating 50% of our profits to help in the fight to protect online poker! So, when you play here, you will be helping the cause and helping to keep the ability to play online poker. Enjoy!

The Staff of OK USA Poker

i played okusa its not a bad site, a lot of deposit options and constant freerolls, even though they're only 25 dollars. i think it uses same software as titan
Taitione
3 star member

OK USA POKER

Postby Taitione » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:48 pm

Nice site and i stand behind any room that has players in the USA and shows intrest in there needs. If you have played at jungle and like it give ok usa a chance oull like the site.
Therencough
3 star member

Postby Therencough » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:38 pm

I have found all the skins of Jungle pretty easy to load, play, etc.  I haven't deposited any money in them yet, am still in the trial stage, but I think I am leaning toward putting a little money in at least 1 of them.  One drawback earlier was the lack of players, but they seem to be growing.
8)
Sperady2
1 star member

Postby Sperady2 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:22 am

It has a runtime error message.
Tktqqgem
2 star member

catabolism vs anabolism

Postby Tktqqgem » Fri May 26, 2017 12:23 am

steroids bodybuilding
- <a href="https://anabolicsteroidsnpc.com">anabolic steroids side effects
</a>