All In

How to play a specific hand. Remember to mention if the question concerns Hold'em/Ohama/Stud, Limit/No-Limit, Ring game/Tourney.

Moderator: Moderator

Comee1985
4 star member

Postby Comee1985 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:59 pm

Some dudes think its fun to go all in with every hand, they just like to get lucky and to beat someones good hand! they got no respect for the game, after all for them its freeroll, or just buck or two! They want to try their luck and see what happens! It sucks when you lose your hand against one of those, or even worse you end up out of the tourney, but those guys dont last that long! Their luck runs out fast just like it came!
Deforgand
1 star member

Re: ALL IN

Postby Deforgand » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:15 pm

I HAVE TO DIFFER WITH YOU.....I WIN A LITTLE MORE THAN 60% OF MY ALL-INS.   I CASE THE OTHER PLAYERS BEFOR I GO ALL-IN. I REMEMBER WHO IS THE LOOSE PLAYERS,WATCH THEIR ACTION,THEN MAKE MY DISCISSION. I JUST DON'T GO ALL-IN AUTOMATICALLY,BECAUSE I HAVE AA OR AK....I PERFER SUITED CARDS,AS IT GIVES ME ANOTHER BENIFIT FOR WINNING. YES....THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I EXPECT TO WIN,ONLY TO GET A BAD BEAT FROM SOME LOSER WHO GOES ALL-IN ON A WHIM.   THAT IS POKER....JUST LIVE WITH IT.

PATIENCE AND KNOWLADGE ABOUT THE OTHER PLAYERS SEEM TO BE THE KEY FOR MY ALL-IN'S.   OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY ME.....I AM NOT A PRO.....JUST A NORMAL PLAYER......WINNER/LOSER.

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE MY NICKLE'S WORTH ABOUT THIS SUBJECT,PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW WHAT I SAY.......THEN CUSS ME OUT IF YOU FAIL.    FAILURE IS IN THE HANDS OF THE CARD HOLDER, AND HIS/HER WAY OF THINKING.....................

BudEreaser101
Repask
3 star member

best hand

Postby Repask » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:32 am

i agree i have had aa before and caught an a on flop and got beat with 2 7 off suit thats sick andby the way guy went  all in before flop
Hadvaid
1 star member

AP is BS

Postby Hadvaid » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:17 pm

AP theres alot of all ins. You cant let others playing abilities make you want to all in with your not so good hand. The 1st hour of any freeroll is a mad house race to top 50 ranks. YOU NEVER SEE THOSE GUYS ACTUALLY MAKE IT, AT LEAST 90% OF THEM ARENT GONNA MAKE IT. Thats b/c they are the aggressive loose idiots who hit their flushes and will lose later on.

Play your way and don't ever worry about rank in freeroll since only idiots play them.
Itive1982
3 star member

Postby Itive1982 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:51 pm

My strategy right now is just going all in preflop with what I know is the best hand.....Thast pretty much how I play.
Couser
3 star member

Postby Couser » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:33 pm

i think we all see the same thing .how can i have the best hand and over and over someone beats me with rags,i get to point were i m just afraid to call.lolol
Troich2
1 star member

all in

Postby Troich2 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:05 pm

never go all in if u have a hand such as aa, you can get much more money by keeping players in with smaller bets, gradually building up , also this means u can easily back out if the flop is bad for your particular hand
Pire1981
2 star member

Postby Pire1981 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:35 pm

allin is way overused online... for one thing if you lose you don't go home, you are home... also when you see every other hand on tv being an allin it's because they cut out 6 hours in between the allins... going allin just because you have AK is nuts, hell a pair on 2's beat that and besides that i am sick of people getting mad about losing to a soo called inferior hand, if it is soo inferior why did it beat you? no hands are anything until the river somes out, if you remmeber that you might do alot better
Honte1990
3 star member

take your time

Postby Honte1990 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:53 pm

dont try to win with one hand . all base cards can be winning cards .learn to loose and after that you will be ready to learn to win .the best poker player can loose against a rookie ,you need card and strategy to win :d
Broand
2 star member

All In

Postby Broand » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:56 pm

I have really been disappointed lately with my luck on all ins....I will go all in with KA and someone will beat me with Q 5 off suit....Its like, why didn't they fold?  Let alone go all in...I think it is a lot more fun to play in the forum freerolls with good players than the open ones...The other night at Jacknoir some guy ruined the whole tourney by going all in for about 15 minutes....He finally left after taking out about 20 people who were there to actually play...Hope that doesn't happen here!!
Itive1982
3 star member

AP

Postby Itive1982 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:04 am

On AP, if you have the worst hand going to the flop, your actually doing good. the worst hands always win. eventually, I just try to play like a fish, and let me tell you, it usually works.
Orrut1993

Postby Orrut1993 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:20 pm

u shud only go all in wen low on stack , dnt go all in on any freerolls cuz u always end up geting one idiot who will call u wiv a far weaker hand and will out draw ya ,

Return to “How to play hand X”