allin

General strategy discussion.

Moderator: Moderator

Amor1993
4 star member

Postby Amor1993 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:33 pm

exactly what i've done a time or two, you never know which game you'll luck out in, i've yet to see anyone in 4 games at once & be hitting in all 4 it's just not gonna happen, depends on how ppl feel about a site too sometimes :)

truushot wrote:Many of these players are playing multiple freerolls at the same time. They figure if they get lucky they will then give it a go. Otherwise they can focus on the other tournaments that they are playing.
Tingettere

Postby Tingettere » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:19 pm

I tend to wait out the first hour and try to weed out the jackyls. doesn't always work but makes it more stable - :-)
Amor1993
4 star member

Postby Amor1993 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:46 pm

i've went an entire hour b 4 without hitting a hand at all, that takes your stack pretty much out of the running, though you're right waiting for the others that are in every hand can make it worth staying
Girese
1 star member

Postby Girese » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:38 pm

i will never fully understand why these people even play, its not fun to lose and why not sharpen your skills through a free game. thats why i play freerolls, not for the money (not usually a lot to win) but to play in a multi-table tourny without coming out of my pockets for a buy in. hopefully one day these people will go away, but thats asking too much i think. but its hard to not play KK in the beginning of a tourney. DONKEYS GO AWAY!!!!
Amor1993
4 star member

Postby Amor1993 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:24 pm

there's that word donkeys again lol....who the hell came up with that lol
Himsed

Postby Himsed » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:13 pm

Freerolls pretty much explain themselves perfectly, a free poker tournament.  If you don't have to buy into the tournament you are not losing any money.  Amatuer players take this as an excuse to play wild and not take the tournament seriously.  That is why you see all of those all ins pre-flop, because they have nothing to lose.  Players like this are usually out before the first break, unless for some reason they are getting extremely lucky but, in the long run they will be beat.
Nothem87
2 star member

Postby Nothem87 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:23 pm

agree with you but in freerolls ,some players are just there for fun ,not to win,so they will go with any hand,and it doesn't matter if they win it or lose it, one guy went all in with q 5,i called with a pocket K and lost , guess what he got a straight,i was furious,but i learned my lesson, in a freeroll,don't call all in in the beginning, because all the non serious players will go in with any thing, so just take it easy until they are eliminated and they will, it's just a matter of time
Suffaid94

Postby Suffaid94 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:02 pm

Agree with you...
The 1st hour, i prefer wait a better hand than go all in during freeroll
Sade1973
3 star member

Postby Sade1973 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:35 am

its a freeroll , its free thats why people are doing that , they are taking their chances lucking their way to win.
Coldingaze
2 star member

Postby Coldingaze » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:57 pm

its the life of playing freerolls people think you gwt lucky and double up quick and you win is a fact of life now a days
Amor1993
4 star member

Re: all in

Postby Amor1993 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:13 am

hey i go all in a lot, but not with that trash, but i see it too :)

Boo3 wrote:every single day i play freeroll at least one or two,and every round atleast 5 to 8 people are going all in with 9-5 K-3.....wat the heck is that.i can see if you cant finish or somthing but play them cards and stick around?
Bours1966
2 star member

Postby Bours1966 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:45 am

Yeah when playing freerolls you will run into a lot of all-ins, it sucks when I raise my AK or AQ or whatever and someone goes over the top of me all of the time with hands like 22, 55, KQ.  Since they don't know how to play hands after the flop they simply use the all-in.  I personally try an stay away from all-ins unless I have a good hand or the blinds are high and my stack is low.  Otherwise there should be no need to use the all-in.  The only way you should use the all-in in the early stages of a tournament is if you have a good hand and you know you have your opponent beat otherwise its best to just fold, don't rely on coin flip luck to win you tournaments unless you are in a situation where you have to take that chance.  If you get a good hand the best idea is to just raise it, and play your opponent out after the flop, it takes time to get used too, but once you get used to playing after the flop you will usually know when you have the better hand and when your opponent is trapping you, etc...  So stay away from all-ins, tournament survival is key to winning.
Histailley
1 star member

allin

Postby Histailley » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:10 am

i think too many people go allin on stupid hands and u know what the bad thing is about it they usually win on the hands they go allin on and i have been beat out of some pretty good hands with people calling on crapy cards
Reak1974
3 star member

Postby Reak1974 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:50 pm

The ALL IN is the only weapon a weak player has. !! They will get outplayed after the flop so the ALL IN is there only defence.
kapriolsdk
3 star member

душевые двери купить в минске

Postby kapriolsdk » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Здравствуйте дамы и господа!

Наша контора занимается свыше 10 лет продажей изделий из стекла в городе Минске.Вот основные виды подукции ,которую мы можем предложить вам:

1)Стеклянные двери –это распашные,раздвижные двери и входные группы. Стеклянные двери преображают и визуально расширяют помещение. Оригинальный внешний вид и визуальная легкость дверей из стекла подойдут к любому интерьеру.

2)Стеклянные козырьки-такие как козырьки на растяжках,козырьки в триплекс. Стеклянные козырьки приобретают по той причине, что они не только защищают входную дверь от погодных сюрпризов, но и элегантно смотрятся на любом фасаде.

3)Стеклянные перегородки –они включают в себя офисные перегородки,перегородки для банков,душевые перегородки и перегородки в интерьер. Стеклянные перегородки становятся неотъемлемой частью современных офисов, торговых центров, развлекательных и спортивных учреждений. Перегородки из стекла придают прозрачность помещениям любой планировки.

4)Стеклянные лестницы -стеклянные лестницы и лестничные ограждения из стекла, а также ограждения балконов и второго света — это прекрасное, современное решение, как для офисных и развлекательных центров, так и для дач или частных домов.
Мы будем рады Вас видеть у нас на сайте НАЖМИТЕ ССЫЛКУ

раздвижные двери в интерьере
стеклянные двери для душевой кабины
ограждение для душа на заказ
радиаторы отопления из стекла
маятниковая стеклянная дверь
раздвижные межкомнатные перегородки отзывы
стекло альюика минск
раздвижные стеклянные двери в минске с ценами и фото
зеркала на заказ минск
из матового стекла перегородки
стеклянная дверь в баню купить минск