Moderator: Moderator

Mitimen
1 star member

well..

Postby Mitimen » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:44 pm

ok then check this;
final 300 players remaining on absolute poker
blinds 1,000/2,000
got dealt J9 off in the big blind everyone folds down to the small blind who flat calls, the flop comes flop comes 78Q he checks i check turn comes A he bets minimum i have a reasonable 50k stack i see i have a gut shot straight draw needing a 10 i flat call, the river comes 10 he checks i bet 4x the big blind 8k about 20% of my remaning stack he raises all-in i instantly call and he shows me JK the higer straight, so i lost that hand leaving me with only 7k in chips, after that hand  get moved to a new table on the button get dealt AA and move all in the small blind folds and the big blind calls for another 3,500 leaving me with about 1,000 he shows me a JQ suited the flop comes 10 K 2, the tunr comes  4, the river comes 9 he gets the straight, after to beats in a row the first one not being bad though i lose it total 'TILT' get dealt 2 random cards and move all in get 2 callers big and small blind and somehow i triple up, i start to play ok with a few grand in my stack i get my stack to 17k and double up with a nutz flush, next table i see some guy move all in 4 hands in a row and steal over 10k in antes i get dealt an A5 with 25k stack he moves all in i think for a while and make the call he shows A9 and has my stack and cards covered i flop 2 pair and manage to dodge a 9 im bk on 55k now and very happy after being down to 1k, i carry on playing and get my stack to 250k very proud of myself at this point, get dealt KK under the gun and raise it up get one call the flop comes  5 Q 6 all heart i look at my cards no hearts. the caller goes all in for another 25k i have about 15k in the pot im getting good odds im just hoping he has a Q or a heart he shows 56 the turn is blank and the river is a 5 (rubs it in even more), that hand takes me down to 200k i carry on playing and make the final table with a healthy 250k out of about 3million in chips that are evenly spread out i get KK again and raise 3 times the blind i get put all in by someone who has 10k more then me i notice this is the person that was constantly going all in earlier i think for a while and think he's got aces, pockets, or is stealing he shows me 56 i delighted to see a 56 and remember about my KK having a bad beat against 56 ealrier the flop comes J62 im happy and then realise he has 56 i think and before the river came i knew i was going to get busted the turn came Q the river came 5 SHOCK ******* HORROR this guy then goes on and wins the tournament i stay to watch the rest of the table and see him raise preflop about 25times in the next 35hands with the flop being 2 5 10 for instance and then he goes all in man this guy really got on my tits!!!!

p.s i know this has nothing to do with the the topic but thought i would share it with you guys as i was proud that in the final 300 i had not even enough to pay for the big blind yet i came 9th!!!
Mitimen
1 star member

i don't see my message...

Postby Mitimen » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:46 pm

ok then check this;
final 300 players remaining on absolute poker
blinds 1,000/2,000
got dealt J9 off in the big blind everyone folds down to the small blind who flat calls, the flop comes flop comes 78Q he checks i check turn comes A he bets minimum i have a reasonable 50k stack i see i have a gut shot straight draw needing a 10 i flat call, the river comes 10 he checks i bet 4x the big blind 8k about 20% of my remaning stack he raises all-in i instantly call and he shows me JK the higer straight, so i lost that hand leaving me with only 7k in chips, after that hand  get moved to a new table on the button get dealt AA and move all in the small blind folds and the big blind calls for another 3,500 leaving me with about 1,000 he shows me a JQ suited the flop comes 10 K 2, the tunr comes  4, the river comes 9 he gets the straight, after to beats in a row the first one not being bad though i lose it total 'TILT' get dealt 2 random cards and move all in get 2 callers big and small blind and somehow i triple up, i start to play ok with a few grand in my stack i get my stack to 17k and double up with a nutz flush, next table i see some guy move all in 4 hands in a row and steal over 10k in antes i get dealt an A5 with 25k stack he moves all in i think for a while and make the call he shows A9 and has my stack and cards covered i flop 2 pair and manage to dodge a 9 im bk on 55k now and very happy after being down to 1k, i carry on playing and get my stack to 250k very proud of myself at this point, get dealt KK under the gun and raise it up get one call the flop comes  5 Q 6 all heart i look at my cards no hearts. the caller goes all in for another 25k i have about 15k in the pot im getting good odds im just hoping he has a Q or a heart he shows 56 the turn is blank and the river is a 5 (rubs it in even more), that hand takes me down to 200k i carry on playing and make the final table with a healthy 250k out of about 3million in chips that are evenly spread out i get KK again and raise 3 times the blind i get put all in by someone who has 10k more then me i notice this is the person that was constantly going all in earlier i think for a while and think he's got aces, pockets, or is stealing he shows me 56 i delighted to see a 56 and remember about my KK having a bad beat against 56 ealrier the flop comes J62 im happy and then realise he has 56 i think and before the river came i knew i was going to get busted the turn came Q the river came 5 SHOCK ******* HORROR this guy then goes on and wins the tournament i stay to watch the rest of the table and see him raise preflop about 25times in the next 35hands with the flop being 2 5 10 for instance and then he goes all in man this guy really got on my tits!!!!

p.s i know this has nothing to do with the the topic but thought i would share it with you guys as i was proud that in the final 300 i had not even enough to pay for the big blind yet i came 9th!!!

Return to “General Poker Discussion”