Moderator: Moderator

Behall
1 star member

spades lounge

Postby Behall » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:39 pm

i think its a ok site once thay get all the erros sorted
Sicticived2

Postby Sicticived2 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:41 pm

I think it is the worst Poker software I have ever seen. Bug riiden, slow and a resource hog. Sorry to disagree, but I think it is absolutely dreadful.

Palooka
:(
Ofew1980
1 star member

Postby Ofew1980 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:11 pm

12thMan wrote:I think it is the worst Poker software I have ever seen. Bug riiden, slow and a resource hog. Sorry to disagree, but I think it is absolutely dreadful.

Palooka
:(

Sorry Manu, I am going to have to agree with 12thMan for now. The behavior of that software is simply unacceptable one month into their launch from June 14 or whatever. I do not know how they can expect people to make deposits there as of yet. Way too many errors for them to be taken seriously so far in my humble opinion.

On the positive side though, their customer support is awesome when they get around to ya. The site has made many improvements. They assured me via email that they are dedicated to their venture. Quelling rumors that they were going down. And, I believe them. Cashout was always reliable even when the cashier page didn't work. All you had to do was request via email or live chat and they took care of it. So they do look to have a promising future anyway.

I could go on and on about this place and I am sure Manu could too, but I will digress other than to say it has been great for me and I do not want to seem ungrateful to them for the freerolls, but I just feel they should be a little if not a lot farther with it all.
Coma1979
3 star member

Postby Coma1979 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:57 pm

Sapdes Lounge Poker is a room that me does not please for its software.  Very slow and a tecnologia seems old.  It needs an actualization to be harmonious with the other sites.
Whange
4 star member

Postby Whange » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:35 pm

You think it is ok and you list it as one of your favorites.  I don't think this post should be in this thread.

My 2 cents - it is slow and takes up your ram but they continue to improve and I believe will get it together soon.  It is still beta testing, so you should expect a few glitches here and there.
Uppoing80
1 star member

never works for me

Postby Uppoing80 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:33 pm

IVe tried to get in to some tournements but the site just wont work
Alis1974
2 star member

Postby Alis1974 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:56 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
12thMan wrote:
I think it is the worst Poker software I have ever seen. Bug riiden, slow and a resource hog. Sorry to disagree, but I think it is absolutely dreadful.

Palooka
Sad

Sorry Manu, I am going to have to agree with 12thMan for now. The behavior of that software is simply unacceptable one month into their launch from June 14 or whatever. I do not know how they can expect people to make deposits there as of yet. Way too many errors for them to be taken seriously so far in my humble opinion.

On the positive side though, their customer support is awesome when they get around to ya. The site has made many improvements. They assured me via email that they are dedicated to their venture. Quelling rumors that they were going down. And, I believe them. Cashout was always reliable even when the cashier page didn't work. All you had to do was request via email or live chat and they took care of it. So they do look to have a promising future anyway.

I could go on and on about this place and I am sure Manu could too, but I will digress other than to say it has been great for me and I do not want to seem ungrateful to them for the freerolls, but I just feel they should be a little if not a lot farther with it all.

Return to “Favourite Poker Sites”