Omaha H/L

How to clear a bonus in the most efficient way.

Moderator: Moderator

Courpastruce
3 star member

Postby Courpastruce » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:57 pm

ill be hoest i never thought these bonuses were even reach able so i never even thought about it.  well thanks for all your tips and opening my eyes.
Potteend
3 star member

Postby Potteend » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:40 pm

NELLOB wrote::D My strategy tops anything out there.  First of all, don't deposit unless you absolutely have to.  Secondly, don't bother with clearing bonuses.  The're a bunch of crab, good for the poker room only.  A sure fire way for them to make a bunch of dough off you.  What a gimmick!  Lose money to try and keep a lousy few dollars.  Wow, what a concept!! Thanks, but, no thanks, not for me.  There is enough free money out there, just do it. :lol:  :wink:

You only lose money trying to clear a bonus if you are a losing player. I would hope that more than a few members of this forum are winners.

I am a consistant winner at poker, so why would I not want to try and clear a bonus and earn even more free money? Free money is good!
Yousand
3 star member

Postby Yousand » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:03 pm

I play Titan most of the time and the bonus is really easy to clear.

I normally play NLHE from 0.25/0.50 to 1/2 anyway (depending on what is available) so stay in my comfrt zone when working bonus cash.

I tend to play 5 or 6 tables in mini view so the points really clock up fast. I play really tight only making coin flip moves once I have established a good lead for the session ($100 or so).

I now know the reload pattern for Titan so take money out in good time to take advantage of the reload bonuses on offer.

:D
Sade1973
3 star member

Postby Sade1973 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:15 am

for me clearing a bonus is to play at big blinds , in that way you'll sure to get raked hands if playing on big blinds and one more thing in playing on big blinds is if you get to win you'll win big but on the other hand if you lose you'll lose big so dont play garbage hands make sure if you play your hand has a big chance to win.

Return to “Bonus hunting strategy”