Some sites suck, but in general online poker is not poker

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Soustand
2 star member

Black ones

Postby Soustand » Sat May 06, 2006 6:14 pm

I like Absolute pOker because of the Freerolls, but If you try to even gamble on the regular tables with your winnings, you end up losing.  Then all of that hard work of 4 hours is a waste.  Any sites out there that aren't a waste of time???
Blipt1984
1 star member

Postby Blipt1984 » Sat May 06, 2006 8:42 pm

most sites are the same way.  well i've played on AP and the same thing happened to me.. best way of making any money is to play sit and goes with the winnings.. but even winning money on AP wont do any good unless you deposited.  I play on pokerstars and i have my good days and bad days on tables...  it has alot to do with what time you play and the size of the blinds.
Thernibled
1 star member

pp

Postby Thernibled » Fri May 12, 2006 9:15 am

part poker is a vacuum for your winnings. so many beats that are almost statistically not suppossed to happen. i gave that site many chances. trust me.
Potteend
3 star member

Postby Potteend » Sat May 20, 2006 11:01 pm

do any of you ever win anywhere?

maybe the problem isnt the site, its how you play?

I see people slow play AA, the flop is a famile affair, and then when their aces get cracked they blow a gasket. Play the hand correctly and you have a better chance of winning
Coma1979
3 star member

Postby Coma1979 » Mon May 22, 2006 11:48 pm

Totally according to LDJ, is a theme of strategy.  Each place has players with a style and one must study each place of poker
Nosinut
1 star member

Re: Black ones

Postby Nosinut » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:11 pm

colocino wrote:I like Absolute pOker because of the Freerolls, but If you try to even gamble on the regular tables with your winnings, you end up losing.  Then all of that hard work of 4 hours is a waste.  Any sites out there that aren't a waste of time???

I have never deposited at AP, but I have won a few freerolls and now I have got $145 in my account. I dont play anything but tournaments or sit n go's and this seems to work for me. :D
Thatery
1 star member

Some sites suck, but in general online poker is not poker

Postby Thatery » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:15 pm

Ive been playing online for about 2 years. I've played on every site except for maybe one or 2....but i doubt it. I think anyone who is familair with online poker will say that all the "well-known" sites like AP,P4E, PStars, Ipoker,prima, etc are all about the same. The basic thing that most new players dont realize is that Online poker is a different game then live poker. Ive one hundreds on AP and lost it just as quickly....same with any other site. The typical online player is a bad one. They will make plays that you dont understand. Do not assume that everyone plays like you (there are some pretty freaking retarded people in the is world, and online poker is going to introduce them to you....and there family....and there neighbors and whole communitys of retards rivering you and sucking out on you with crap) do yourself a favor....Dont go playing anywhere with out a bankroll. If all the money you have to play poker is on the table....your playing to high. With a proper bankroll and ok poker playing you will out last the donks. you will be able to afford bad beats. -Bubble00

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”