Re: pokerstars is rigged

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Thenined
2 star member

Postby Thenined » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:29 am

mikeytchips wrote:I agree with you that happens to me a lot there random genarator is whack. The most unrealistic beats happen. It has cost me a lot of money but whatever I guess thats poker

So you are seriously saying that poker is a realistic game where cards come "as they should" in your mind and that this never happens in livegames? That is such BS if you pardon my french.

Second: This post is not really pointing at you yourself as you actually have the common sence to put: "but whatever I guess thats poker" at the end of yur post, and that my friend is correct ,o)

This is a post to all these rigg-conspiracy-freakin-bad-losing-#¤%&/ out there.

I dont now jack shit about the random generator, but the boards come up filling a straight 7 high for someone with A7 against my AA even in Live-games, and we dont use no freaking generator at all. We shuffle and deal ourselves most of the time.

This rigg-conspiracy is for sore losers who cant take it when they get a really bad beat. I had my share of bad beats during my time at the tables, but most of the time I lose being a huge favourite is just cause the opponent did a really bad call and got lucky (for example).
Frook1971
4 star member

Postby Frook1971 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:36 pm

The thought process that the sites are putting their business on the line by not being random is obsurd. NO ONE REGULTATES THE SITES. You can't prove if it is random or if it isn't. They have nothing to fear if their software doesn't deal randomly.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”