Re: Looks like everywhere just ... Sucks

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Immakep
1 star member

Looks like everywhere just ... Sucks

Postby Immakep » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:21 pm

Lol ive seen about every site possible listed on here the only site i can say that truly is bad...

Wait the sites that i can truly say are bad i jus remembered theres 2 lol... is partypoker and pokerstars... the level of play is so horrible that no matter how good you are you cant last .... because people chase and do whatever they darn well please no matter how stupid thier call is it somehow pays off the 1 time its against u.
Alis1974
2 star member

Postby Alis1974 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:57 am

if i was you i would strt with AP it has over 40 freerolls a day and alot of big money torneys like the 100k garenteed and you can play with pros every day and you can get bountys for knocking them out !!
Whentlet
2 star member

ap

Postby Whentlet » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:43 pm

I play AP alot but the software has alot to be desired.They flop the craziest stuff.You have 2 aces& flop is all another suit.I think they deliberately keep so many people in the hands so as to build a pot & get a great rake.This  if your on a sit & go table.All the chasers have a chance.If you ever played live you would know not all hands come out that way,like AP
Potteend
3 star member

Re: ap

Postby Potteend » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:36 pm

beantown wrote:I play AP alot but the software has alot to be desired.They flop the craziest stuff.You have 2 aces& flop is all another suit.I think they deliberately keep so many people in the hands so as to build a pot & get a great rake.This  if your on a sit & go table.All the chasers have a chance.If you ever played live you would know not all hands come out that way,like AP

LMAO

thats all I have to say
LMFAO
Potteend
3 star member

Re: Looks like everywhere just ... Sucks

Postby Potteend » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:37 pm

dstullz wrote:Lol ive seen about every site possible listed on here the only site i can say that truly is bad...

Wait the sites that i can truly say are bad i jus remembered theres 2 lol... is partypoker and pokerstars... the level of play is so horrible that no matter how good you are you cant last .... because people chase and do whatever they darn well please no matter how stupid thier call is it somehow pays off the 1 time its against u.

Generally speaking, it is widely considered that the level of play at pokerstars is the highest you can find online. Perhaps you were playing the .01/.02 tables... but what do you expect there?
Hature
1 star member

Postby Hature » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:42 pm

well thier are alot of shitty poker sites out thier that are a scam!! i like absolute poker myself fulltilt is ok to!!

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”