poker sites

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Beeal1991
1 star member

all the sites that don't allow usa players

Postby Beeal1991 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:15 pm

just kidding, but seriously i will not be going back to any of these poker sites that don't allow usa players if they ever change there mind.
Thatiand92

I agree

Postby Thatiand92 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:22 pm

Agree with ya 100%.  I think sites that bailed did so too quickly without a lot of thought.  I played quite a bit on Dream, and all the other Prima sites gave me a week or so notice of a lockout.

I looged onto Dream and presto, was locked out.  Didnt have trouble cashing out, although they will never see me again when they return, and I believe one day they will.
Taitione
3 star member

Sites that bailed on U.S. player

Postby Taitione » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:14 pm

You wont see me at any of the stes that bailed on us players in the USA. Whats even worse i had sites ask me if i would continue to promote them even though i couldnt play atthere sites. I had to ask the rep are you f***** serious. I just have to say atleast there are rooms that stuck behind the players in the USA. Get out and vote on tuesday lets get this changed and get some new blood in the various seats.
Nowhimed
1 star member

poker sites

Postby Nowhimed » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:57 pm

I certainly will not being going back to poker sites that have banned US players. I am not going to support or promote any site that will not allow me to play for cash. I can still play for fun, but why would I

Cydott
Therencough
3 star member

Postby Therencough » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:50 am

I totally agree with all the above.  I will never play these sites again, even though Titan and CD were 2 of my favorites before the ban. :twisted:  :evil:

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”