It stinks!

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Eage1967
2 star member

Pacific Poker

Postby Eage1967 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:25 pm

This site just sucks with it's updated software and wack players. The Site is a eyesore to the new poker world and they have a lot of players for a weak site. I have never had much luck there due to weak loose players that go all in with junk and hit some lucky. This should be on a blacklist for sure and they will never stop sending stupid e-mails to me.
Thickinvid

Postby Thickinvid » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:14 am

Pacific Poker has a mild texture, bold aroma, and an outstandingly robust flavor that is unparalled. Once you go Pac youll never go back!
Folody79
2 star member

Postby Folody79 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:54 am

I'm going to have to agree with POKA, the site might not have the best graphics, but thats what I'm looking for,WEAK PLAYERS. With some patience you will get their money. Every site has bad beats and suck-outs, you just need to have the GOODS and the pots will come your way.
Bodn1981
1 star member

It stinks!

Postby Bodn1981 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:34 am

I dislike Pacific very much.
Their software seems out of date.
The disconnection rates are horrendous.
Lastly, yes, the players tend to be junky loose alliners.
Mystery36
5 star member

Postby Mystery36 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:01 pm

This site has been easy money for me for over a year now.Sure alot of bad players there but that can lead to easy money sometimes.
Bodn1981
1 star member

Postby Bodn1981 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:17 am

I totally agree on the easy money thing.  I won a freeroll there and turned $25 into like $175 in a few hours.  People were going allin on crap when I had the nuts.  One pot had 6 people allin preflop in a real $ ring game.  I won like $100 just on that hand alone..lol
Gagoem
4 star member

Postby Gagoem » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:10 am

I agree with you about how "poor" most of the players at Pacific Poker are.  I made a deposit a long time ago, and tripled my money in a day or two.  I withdrew it, and haven't played much there since.

It's sad to admit, but I like a challenge, and Pacific Poker was so easy to be successful at, that I lost interest in the site because of it.  A lot of people will read this and think I'M CRAZY.  That I should play there EVEN MORESO because of this fact.  However, I play just as much for the challenge (if not mostly) then I do to win money.  

I think that's what ultimately separates the great players from the good ones.  The good ones make their fair share of money, and feel they're good players because of this.  The great players play to win, and the money comes with this success.  They're not motivated to win money.  They're motivated to win tournaments.
Folody79
2 star member

Postby Folody79 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:35 am

Although I posted earlier that weak player are GOOD, I have been having a difficult time winning any pots at this room, my S&G win rate is pathetic.The flops are full of low cards, which at times makes you change your style of play.Once the money is gone so will PACIFIC.
Whoundle
1 star member

Postby Whoundle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:56 pm

I have had a lot of problems with pacific poker because of constant disconnections and also bad beats because of players calling with junk cards. Wish people would play poker like it is supposed to. The only thing I like about it is the tournies and the ease of transfering money back to your bank account.lol. the disconnections are a pain in the neck.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”