i too am flip flop here

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Thersemeaten94
2 star member

Postby Thersemeaten94 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:33 am

I can't place in the ap freerolls but I like to play them because they give me practice at playing the game. I need all the practice I can get.
Monal1968
1 star member

Postby Monal1968 » Sat May 20, 2006 7:58 am

AP freerolls are ok they offer a free service and all that so i guess its fair enough if theyre slow or whatever. Its provided many hours of entertainment for me at least and i think the slowness can only be put down to not enough incentive for players but i understand why the cant increase the prize pool
Afty1978
1 star member

Postby Afty1978 » Sat May 20, 2006 9:00 pm

AP is up and down for me i won a few hundred bucks in tournament play but i can never seem to win in there cash games. but i know what u mean ive been knocked out of tour. by runner runner and gone like a hour without even gettin a face card
Gagoem
4 star member

Postby Gagoem » Fri May 26, 2006 3:02 am

AP may be finding it's way back to my "Black list" again with it's most recent upgrade.  The software now only allows you to register for one freeroll event at a time.  In addition to this, you're restricted from registering for another freeroll event until 2 hours after your initial registration.  In other words, if you register for an event at 7 PM, you cannot register for another event until 9 PM.  However, if an event you want to play in starts at 9 PM, you won't be able to register for it in time.

I'm sure AP will receive numerous complaints about this!  There are some positives to it as well (it limits the amount of entries each of these various tournaments have), but I'm the type of player who likes to play multiple events, and because of this change, will no longer be able to do so.
Kentemad
1 star member

I totaly feel ur pain

Postby Kentemad » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:39 pm

I really think ap is rigged because shit like that always happens to me.But it is however fun playing.
Stoner

Postby Stoner » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:46 pm

i have won 3 freerolls on AP, placed in a cuple others, the new feature though about waiting the two hours is really annoying, so hard to wait around for two hours because u get knocked out by runner, runner.
Ingend
1 star member

Postby Ingend » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Absolute Poker is the best poker site, it does give out a few bad beats but they give your oponents a lot aswell!!!!!!
Gaid1973
2 star member

i too am flip flop here

Postby Gaid1973 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:31 pm

love the site for the user friendly layup........ hate that i get frozeup here more than any other site.....hate that when i send an email to support that the reader never knows what im talking about...   i dont think a site can determine wether you get good cards any more than they can help you play them...dont dis a site for that......
Gookishe
1 star member

Postby Gookishe » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:28 pm

You have to make an initial deposit before you can withdraw any money off of absolute poker or any other online poker site come to think of it but there ya go.
Housight
3 star member

Postby Housight » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:53 am

lately my ownly real problem with a.p is the total joke they have that they call customer support...you cant get an answer and when you do it makes no sense, usually a canned response and it tells me either they dont speak english or they dont bother to read the question you asked them
Aely1983
1 star member

Postby Aely1983 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:01 pm

First off...to the author...you're a joke player... All you do is go all in, donk a couple cards, and if you're lucky enough to survive the first couple of times you put your chips in with horrible hands and dish out the bad beats yourself...you play like an @$$ the rest of the tourney....

I'm actually glad that you play for so long and then DON'T indeed cash because of your horrible play and your wasted time is sort of like retribution for your stupidity and horrible turn of luck.

AP isn't as bad as most think it to be...If you play well, the "bad beats" are truly minimized by 100 times.  Yes, there will always be players that are willing to risk all their chips for stupid hands and crack your Pocket Queens, or even Aces for that matter....*cough*(Mystery)*cough*.... But, strong and SMART play, in the LONG RUN, is encouraged and REWARDED.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”