Card Crusade

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Whange
4 star member

Card Crusade

Postby Whange » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:32 am

This new site needs to do one major thing if they want people to play at their site - balance the tables.

I was playing in a tournament yesterday and found myself one of 14 players remaining.  There were 5 people at my table and 9 at the other.  Being short stack at my table I was posting blinds nearly twice as fast.

Top 10 paid - I got 11th.
Whange
4 star member

Postby Whange » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:53 am

So I get an email that they have updated their lobby and added more freerolls (2 each weekday).  But what about balancing the tables.  The quality of play needs to improve with the quanity of play.
Gence1968
1 star member

Postby Gence1968 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:46 pm

OH  I HATE THAT PLACE   !!!!
Nowbout

Postby Nowbout » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:28 am

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Ofew1980
1 star member

Postby Ofew1980 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:46 pm

I definitely do not like this place. I refer to it as card "poo"sade. The place just stinks. The no rake option sounds good until you find out you have to pay a subscription for it. Doubt it would ever be worth it with the game selection and limited amount of players on their.

So here is my beef, I deposit, I win two tournaments that played through the course of one week where you had to play at least five games. For other forums (sorry) but the money I supposedly won is still not mine? Now I have to play through a ridiculous requirement to free the money. O.k. no problem until I get to the loaded ring game. I have never seen so many awful calls and so many lucky suckouts in one place.

Just one and the most glaring (in my mind) example is my pocket jacks at a $.50/1.00 table where I bet $30 preflop and get called. I bet all in after the rainbow of rags flop. Guy goes all in for about $75 shows Q3o and rivers a Q for nearly a $200 pot. And sure maybe I played that hand poorly but I was already on tilt from about five other very questionable and at least two worse calls that beat better hands of mine.

I tried to go back and look at a few of these hands I lost big on but you needed to know the hand numbers. I was so pissed at the time that it was the last thing I was thinking about.

Anyway,  It all was honestly enough to make me go hmm.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”