bots

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Begaind
2 star member

poker sites to stay away from

Postby Begaind » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:08 pm

Shouldn't there be some kind of list that we can go to check out the sites to see if they're alright, if there is anyway to find out, let me know
Yousbaged
2 star member

Postby Yousbaged » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:41 pm

I dont know if there is one but I like you would like to see something like that. I think it would be nice to be able to know the sites you may have trouble with eather with withdraws or the site itself
yes I as well would like to know
Whoundle
1 star member

Postby Whoundle » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:47 pm

I would say pacific poker from a few months I have played there and doing some research online, found that there are a lot of bots playing at there tables and that their random generator for the cards is kind of screwed up. Lot of bad beats, because cards show up soo 'conviniently' if chased to the river. stay away from there now a days. Just my opinion though might want to do your own research online before signing up. Hope that helps.
Nowd1988
1 star member

RE: PACIFIC POKER

Postby Nowd1988 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:21 pm

YES, I DID RESEARCH AS WELL, I DISCOVERED THE BOTS PLAYING ONLINE AT PACIFIC POKER TOO. I AM NOT TOO INTERESTED IN PLAYING POKER WITH BOTS, I WOULD MUCH RATHER GAMBLE WITH REAL PEOPLE. THUMBS DOWN FOR PACIFIC POKER.
Whishavicale
1 star member

Postby Whishavicale » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:10 pm

pokerhost is a well known crook in the world of online pokah.  time and time again they are in trouble for a multitude of reasons.  STAY AWAY
Frook1971
4 star member

Postby Frook1971 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:38 pm

I've yet to find a site that I think is even close to random. You'd think the major sites would be but I've yet to find one. It really isn't in their best interest to be random. If it is random the good players would kill the games and the sites would lose money. They need the fish and if the fish get busted to fast they don't come back.
Broand
2 star member

bots

Postby Broand » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:30 pm

Isn't it worth it to the poker rooms to invest in a good computer geek to find someway to root out the bots....That really bums me out to think that I deposit money and get ripped off by some ass running a cheat program..
what a bad deal!

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”