AP IS THE BEST..

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Hurning
1 star member

WASTE!

Postby Hurning » Fri May 26, 2006 2:51 pm

AP is such a waste of time!! the freerolls are full of complete morons and you can't even play good poker to win. you need to play just like the donkeys in order to get ahead.
Untake
2 star member

Postby Untake » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:40 pm

I haven't played in an Absolute regular freeroll in almost a year. Mainly for the reason you stated above, I don't have the patience for that. The other reason is the last time I played for 6 hours to win $3, that isn't worth my time and aggravation. I have however started playing in the private freerolls such as All In Daily, The Heast Series, and Kissin Tourney. If I happen to be at a table in the beginning where there are a bunch of donks and idiots I simply sit out for awhile and then come back or hope that I get moved to another table.
Rower1979
3 star member

Postby Rower1979 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:30 pm

itzjickie wrote:I haven't played in an Absolute regular freeroll in almost a year. Mainly for the reason you stated above, I don't have the patience for that. The other reason is the last time I played for 6 hours to win $3, that isn't worth my time and aggravation. I have however started playing in the private freerolls such as All In Daily, The Heast Series, and Kissin Tourney. If I happen to be at a table in the beginning where there are a bunch of donks and idiots I simply sit out for awhile and then come back or hope that I get moved to another table.
So now I know why you have been ignoring me. Heck I thought I did something wrong, and all long I was a donkey. I realy reached for a post on this one.

Hi Itzjickie, later.
Thessaw
1 star member

AP IS THE BEST..

Postby Thessaw » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:59 pm

I AM A FREEROLL LOVER, BUT THE $50.00 POTS ARE A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE THERE IS A COUPLE OF THOUSAND PLAYERS TO WIN $50.00
Whange
4 star member

Postby Whange » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:39 pm

I don't bother with the AP freerolls.  2000 people for 50 bucks with top 18 playing.  It is not worth it.
Untake
2 star member

Postby Untake » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:07 am

LOL Frank  :) No you aren't a donk in my book....I love ya hon!

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”