Absolute Poker

Name your black listed poker sites, and why they are black listed.

Moderator: Moderator

Wheized
2 star member

Interesting

Postby Wheized » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:59 pm

I'd have to say that I really like AP andthe discussion of them under the topic of black listed sites is not correct in my opinion
Staided68
1 star member

Postby Staided68 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:20 am

There is always tables ready to play at ap, no matter what time you choose to play.Thats why I like it so much.
Experearie
1 star member

AP Love um or Hate um

Postby Experearie » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:28 pm

lol ap   is getting worse i think the update the site what twice  a week
seem   after they do a update it crashes  and now the thing they did wiith freerolls where ppl  can only play 1  every to hours  made the donkeys make  deposits  now the donkey  r swarming the cash tbls  i think im gonna  move to bodog lol
Nitandeaughs90
1 star member

Postby Nitandeaughs90 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:08 pm

Thats what I think jedi, if I lose 5 hands in a row I gotta win the 6th, so I'll usually place like a 4x bet... Usually I do win that hand though and thats how I balance out my loses, but the times I don't win that hand is when I bust, heh. You are right though tech the odds to win or lose are the same hand and never change based on how many hands you won or lost in the past, unless you are card counting which you cant do online. Do any sites ever talk about how many decks they use? I can never figure it out, and there is never a shuffle. Its a never ending shoe, lol. So anyways, onto BJ at AP, yeah its fucking horrible no one ever ever ever play there. First time I played BJ on AP I bought in the table with like $5 doing 20-50 cent bets, nothing big just having fun, I literally won like 27 out of 30 hands and was up like $10. So I leave, play some poker and then decide to take a little more money from the broken BJ tables since they are just spitting it out, I start doing $1 bets and shit. Then I lose like 27 out of 30 hands. Im not sure I understand how many times you say 20 came for teh dealer Nick but basicly the asme thing happened to me. I wouldn't get many 18s or 19s though, like every hand I'd get under 17 dealt and have to hit and nearly every hand I'd either bust right away on a face card or if I started with under a 7 or something I'd hit another low card to give me like 12, then the face card. And worst part was each time the dealer would show their hand and have like 19 or something basicly making it impossible for me to win, no chance. So I started getting pretty pissed and couldn't believe how much AP was scamming me and started doing like three $1 bets or one $5 bets figuring "I have to get lucky eventually and win", but I was wrong, and just lost hand after hand till I lost the $10 I won earlier plus like another $25. It wasn't my whole BR at the time but man that was bogus. How obvious is it when I win 95% of the time making 30 cent bets, then I lose 95% of the hands when I'm making over $1. I know odds this and odds that and I have seen horrible runs like that in person, but I think AP has it set up. Ever since they started putting on a ton of commerciails on TV something changed with the site. Like now they need to start using bots to make money and pay for the commercials which arent even getting them any more players. Thats what I figured happened. They are like "well oh crap we just spent 23 million on TV ads and only got 3 new sign ups in the last month, lets make a BJ game and just take the money back in 4 hours". haha Computerized Gambling games are so rigged. Such a cash machine just sucking up the money. No one ever said hey lets make a program that gives people money, its always all about taking your money.
Nect1987
1 star member

Postby Nect1987 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:48 pm

i noticed that AP is full fo crazy beats....for instance i have pocket kings and flop is k33 and i slwo play ofcourse and he has A3 and just goes allin immediately and i call. But anysy he caught the 3 on the turn but i caught a K on the river!
it was defiantly a crazy experience
Ploneinan
1 star member

Absolute Poker

Postby Ploneinan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:19 am

I like Absolute Poker more than the rest.  I have played there for a while consistently.  Over time I have tried a few others and don’t seem to like the other interfaces quite as much and after installing a few others I have noticed my computer run poorly which seemed to clear up after uninstalling them and running a few malware/adware scans.
Judy1968
1 star member

Postby Judy1968 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:07 am

I remember AP when it was a cluttered. low resolution mess. They have definately become one of the leading sites for good reason though. Other than full tilt, they offer the best selection of games thanks to the high traffic...IMO
Onct1971
1 star member

Postby Onct1971 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:41 pm

Its one a very few sites that I have not had problems with malware.  Thus I will play there.
Whences1997
1 star member

ap

Postby Whences1997 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:55 pm

I play at ap the most and enjoy the table skins also,the only think I don't really like is all the bad  beats and suckout hands you always see there.

Return to “Black Listed Poker Sites”